26th May 2011, 10:32 PM
monachetri

Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?

hiii
i have completed my 12th with 58% and want to know about the various bcom colleges for the admission with detailed procedure for the admission...
please do tell me soon that in which college i can get admission with my 58% in 12th....
student from
agra

Related Questions:
  1. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  3. Does IGNOU provide 12th course? Procedure for getting admission? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  5. Detailed information and admission procedure about B.A(sociology) after 12th?
  6. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission criteria, list of colleges and procedure to get admission in Medical colleges of India for a Bangladeshi student?
  8. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  9. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  10. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure of BFA program for 12th Commerce student?
  11. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  12. Detailed procedure to get admission in BFA course after completing 12th?
  13. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  14. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  15. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
15th July 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?

i want to do bcom regular in du , but missed it , wht to do
10th August 2011, 11:53 AM
DN358
Banned

Default Re: Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?

MY FRIEND The minimum basic eligibility for getting admission in correspondence course in Delhi University(DU) are having passed +2 with minimum 50%age.
documents you need to submit during admission procedure are:-
- migration certificate
- transfer certificate
- character certificate
- marksheet of class 10th and 12th
all the documents should be self attested
31st October 2011, 11:05 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

MY FRIEND The minimum basic eligibility for getting admission in correspondence course in Delhi University(DU) are having passed +2 with minimum 50%age.
documents you need to submit during admission procedure are:-
- migration certificate
- transfer certificate
- character certificate
- marksheet of class 10th and 12th
all the documents should be self attested
4th January 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sie,
cvan i get admission into bcom with 72% of marks in 12th final exam.under cbsc
Jennifer
asam
19th February 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bcom or ba in correspondence so please get me the details
25th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the procedure of getting admission in DU college in B.A english hons..
25th March 2013, 08:44 PM
shona kochar

i want to get admission in du college in english hons. please suggest the whole procedure soonnnn...nd also where r the forms availablee....
23rd May 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

in which collage i can get admission in jaipur with 50prcnt for b.com..???
4th June 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission with 63% in sophia college ajmer..i hav done my 12th in ISC .
26th March 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Cut off for B.Com in Government college for girls Chandigarh Sector11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?