15th July 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?

I am a student and pursuing bachelors of physiotherapy. I want to do internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi. So kindly guide me.

16th July 2015, 01:11 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Can i do Internship from Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital while pursuing Bachelors of Physiotherapy?

Yes, you can go for the internship from any organization in India which are affiliated with the Government organization. Whether it is a private institute or the Government Institute . So, you must be in your Final degree of the course to be eligible for the Internship program. Also, you need to make Internship letter in favor of the organization from which you want to pursue internship. So, if you are in final year of the degree course then you can go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?