17th July 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?

I Urjoshi Sinha,a 3rd year student of Btech in Computer science,from Supreme Knowledge Foundation group of institutions(WBUT) in West bengal,would like to apply for summer training at Bsnl,along with three more of my friends of the same stream.I would like to know the various courses/subjects availaible as options for Computer Science students which they can take up for their summer training programme, along with their respective course fees.I would also like to know about the procedure and centres for applying for training at Bsnl.

I would be very thankful if you furnish me with the requested information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join summer training in BSNL in Patna or Ghaziabad during BE II year ECE?
  2. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  3. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  4. Dates of starting registration for summer training in BSNL for BE EEE students?
  5. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  6. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  7. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Process to do Summer Internship in BSNL, Patna?
  9. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  10. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  11. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  12. Where and how should I contact for Summer training in PSUs?
  13. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  14. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  16. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  17. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  18. Details for summer training in ONGC Dehradun and eligibility criteria?
18th July 2015, 10:10 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply?

BSNL stands for "Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited"

ALTTC is a high-tech training cell that is operated by BSNL.

For getting training in the BSNL you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria specifies by the company.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria :

Eligibility

The Students must be pursuing Engineering courses in Electrical and Electronics (EE), Instrumentation Engineering (EI), Civil Engineering, Telecommunication, CSE/IT Engineering from a well recognized university or institutions.

Also candidates who have already completed the degree and awaiting employment also qualify for this training.

Selection Procedure

A large number of candidates apply for the training program and ALTCC because selection is usually done on a first-come first-served basis.

How to Apply

** The registration/application form must be downloaded and filled online.

Important document required :

** Demand Draft The amount is based on the duration of the course

** A copy of Sponsorship letter from the respective organization / institute, if the candidate is sponsored

** A photocopy of identity card that is issued by the university/institute

** Recent passport size photographs
18th July 2015, 06:37 PM
pointer01

BSNL provide training to different branch of the Engineering students.With respect to the branches the different courses are offered by then such as Computer networking etc.For applying you need to have a training letter which is issued by the college in which you are doing B.tech.After that go to the BSNL office take the application form for training.Fill it and submit it by selecting the course in which you want to do training along with the registration fees.
18th July 2015, 08:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Since you are from Computer Science background, so it is better for you to not take training from BSNL. This is because it is a purely telecom company which gives training on telecom courses. However, you can pursue training if you are aiming at the telecom companies like Ericsson, Mahindra Comviva, etc. Different BSNL centers give training on different courses. So you need to check this out with the concerned BSNL center. The forms can be downloaded online and filled and submitted along with the requisite documents with Demand Draft of training fees. You can check the various BSNL centers, the courses offered and the contact info by clicking here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?