27th May 2011, 01:14 AM
asifbindas

Is MCA of Bhagalpur University affiliated?

is MCA of bhagalpur university is affliated? if yes then,to whom

Related Questions:
  1. Is Deoghar Hindi Vidhyapith recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  3. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai?
  4. University in Bhagalpur for distance M.Sc in Maths?
  5. Admission in MCA IP university or any other private college affiliated under IP university after scoring 4796 rank?
  6. Which are the government colleges in Kerala offering Paramedical course?
  7. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  8. Admission in MCA IP university or any other private college affiliated to IP university after scoring 4796?
  9. Can I do MCA after doing BCA from GICTS college? Best college or university for MCA in India?
  10. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  11. How to do regular M.Com?
  12. Where should I get the application form in Bhagalpur of SDUU Medical College?
  13. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  14. Should I take admission in TM university, Bhagalpur for M.Sc course in biotech? I have got this college through JNU BBEE. What's the status of this college?
  15. After passing 5th semester MCA from IGNOU what is a better choice?
  16. What is better for me after BCA, MBA or MCA?
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC near Delhi?
  18. List of the colleges in Bhagalpur along with their seat details, offering psychology course?
30th May 2015, 01:42 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is MCA of Bhagalpur University affiliated?

If you are talking about Tilka Majhi Bhagalpur University, then my answer is yes.
Yes, MCA under Bhagalpur University affiliated and it is AICTE approved. AICTE or All India Council for Technical Education is a governing body meant for approving technical education like computer applications, information technology and so on.
So if certain course is AICTE affiliated then we can be assured that the certificate provided on completion of that course is valid in future.
If you further think of any other technological course also then I would suggest you to check if it is AICTE approved or not. If it is not approved by AICTE then never proceed for that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?