19th July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?

Hi,

my name is prashant udawant. and i want government job in travel and tourism field. i completed my diploma in travel and tourism. now i dont want any job in personal travel and tours companies,i want government job in related to travel and tourism. how can i get the government job in travel and tourism field?????

8th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?

Hai
My name is prasanth and I completed my post graduation in MBA marketing and now iam looking for govt job and oam really interested in travel and tourism sector, I need to know about the opportunity and vacancies available in this sector .
10th June 2017, 10:07 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?

Government Travel & Tourism is having very good career to choose. The career opportunities are increasing day by day. So choosing it as a career is very good decision. The full details about travel & tourism are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their graduation or masters in tourism related course or at least the candidates who have done their certification in tourism course is also eligible to apply.
- The age limit should be below 35 years.

Application process:
- Apply online or offline, if online there will be application form given in their official website, if offline fill the form and submit it.
- Attend and qualify in the exam conducted by the government.
- You need to attend personal interview then you'll be recruited if you clear this round.
29th June 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm abitha I completed my bcom with finance and taxation. I m interested to join travel and tourism field. But I don't know anything about this field... Can I do this with my qualification.????
21st December 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello..... Prince Kumar this side, I have completed my graduation in tourism studys(BTS) and also I did my diploma in mechanical laboratory technician.. now I'm seeking a government job in tourism industry..... So please suggest me some exams and departments where I can apply
4th April 2020, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir myself GAUTAM PRASAD i have completed my graduation in BTS Field from ignou and pursuing my post graduation from ignou also this is my first year can i attempt for net and is there any chances of government job. If I attempt the net then what will be my subject.
Kindly suggest me sir
Thanks!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?