19th July 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?

I am a B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering, from Calicut University, passed with First Rank and Gold Medal.

I would like to puruse further studies in your Institution for M.S.Mechanical Engineering.

Kindly let me know the admission procedure for the Academic Year beginning June, 2016.

At the moment I am abroad. Will it be possible for me to attend a tele-interview, or my personal presence is required. In the normal course, I am planning to come back to India by May, 2016.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  3. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  4. Calicut University Mechanical Engineering 5th Sem Mechanics of Machinery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Class 7 admission for 2015-2016 session will be available in schools of Delhi?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  8. How to apply for AMIE in 6th this session? Full details of admission?
  9. Can i get good college with a good branch such as CSE or EEE in Kerala with the AIEEE rank of 53421
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  12. Fee structure of KIIT? I have taken admission in B.Tech course in KIIT -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I get admission in NIT Calicut? Can I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut? My AIEEE AIR is 11800
  14. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  16. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  17. How to take admission in M.Com in Calicut University after completing B.Com in Calicut University
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for 1st standard in Maharashtra?

23rd July 2023, 04:07 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?

• Eligibility:
    • Applicants must have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate.
    • Applicants must have appeared for the GATE exam and have scored a minimum of 600 marks.
  • Application Procedure:
    • The application form can be downloaded from the university website.
    • The application form must be filled in and submitted along with the required documents.
    • The required documents include:
      • A copy of the Bachelor's degree certificate.
      • A copy of the GATE scorecard.
      • Two recent passport-size photographs.
    • The application form must be submitted by April 30, 2016.
  • Selection Procedure:
    • The selection will be based on the applicant's GATE score, academic record, and performance in a personal interview.
    • The interview will be conducted in May 2016.
If you are currently abroad, you can attend a tele-interview. However, your personal presence may be required for the final selection.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?