19th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?

I am a student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I have a lot of interest in Robotics. Do i have any chance of studying PG in Robotics or any other field related with robotics?

Related Questions:
  1. Training in Robotics for Electronics and Communication student?
  2. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  3. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  6. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  7. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  8. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  9. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  10. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  11. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) student? Qualification required and benefits of doing Internship?
  13. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do MS in Robotics or any mechatronics related stream after B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  18. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
17th July 2016, 12:38 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I have a lot of interest in Robotics. Do i have any chance of studying PG in Robotics or any other field related with robotics?
Yes, you can study M.Tech in Robotics after Electronics and Communication Engineering studies in graduation in UPES. The candidates with B.Tech/ B.E in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ CSE/ Instrumentation & Control engineering/ EEE with minimum 60% marks are eligible to study M.Tech in Robotics Engineering in UPES. The selection will be based on the UPES MTech Engineering Entrance Test (UPES-MEET) or through GATE. The details are available in the website of the university, the link.
25th April 2018, 05:08 PM
iamssuhana

Default Re: Do i have any chance of pursuing PG (Robotics) being a Electronics & Communication Engineering student?

Yes, you can do if you qualify gate and have 60 % in ECE. You can consider below mentioned colleges:
IIT-Kanpur
Lovely Professional University, Punjab,
Birla Institute of Technology and Science , Pilani
Banaras Hindu University,
The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda,
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore,
Jadhavpur University, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?