20th July 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Which all exams I can apply to study abroad in technology sector with scholarship?

I want to study abroad in technology sector. Please tell me about some exams that offer scholarship to study abroad? I just wanted to do the course in abroad with complete scholarship. Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

30th July 2015, 01:21 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which all exams I can apply to study abroad in technology sector with scholarship?

If you want to study the course of B.Tech then you must crack the SAT and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You must have a very good score in both these Examinations to be eligible for a Scholarship.
If you want to study the course of MS then you must crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examination.
You must have good Domain Knowledge to be eligible for a Scholarship if your aim is to join the course of MS with a Scholarship.
So these are the Examinations you need to crack depending on the course that you want to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?