20th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?

I will complete my mbbs internship this september and i want to do my masters abroad in any country which should be recognised by mci of india. i would prefer universities where they willl accept students without any entrance exams like usmle or plab. do the needful. thank yu

Related Questions:
  1. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  2. Which would be the best option for higher studies in abroad after completion of BCA?
  3. Can I do post graduation in medicine or surgery after completion of MBBS in India?
  4. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Which masters course I can do abroad after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  7. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  8. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  9. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  10. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  12. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?
  14. Is it easy to get admission to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  15. Courses equivalent to Master of Science offered in Abroad for 3 years Diploma in IT student?
  16. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  17. How to do MBBS from Abroad? I have scored 51% in 12th and interested in MBBS
  18. Which all courses are best to do master degree in US after completion of MBBS course?

30th July 2015, 02:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?

If you are going for the PG Course in most of the countries there is an Entrance Examination.
In Singapore though the Entrance Examination is conducted bu the Universities and there the chance of getting admitted is also very good.
It will be best for you regarding what you have mentioned to apply for the PG Course in Singapore and if you can clear the Entrance Examination of the Universities you will be able to complete your PG Course from Singapore.

30th July 2015, 02:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which master course I can take up abroad after completion of MBBS course?

If you are going for the PG Course in most of the countries there is an Entrance Examination.
In Singapore though the Entrance Examination is conducted bu the Universities and there the chance of getting admitted is also very good.
It will be best for you regarding what you have mentioned to apply for the PG Course in Singapore and if you can clear the Entrance Examination of the Universities you will be able to complete your PG Course from Singapore.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?