20th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to complete MCA in abroad with scholarship?

I'm bca third yes student...I"ll doing MCA with the help of schlorship in abroador in india..bcz my family will not able to pay my MCA fees..so plz tell what can I do.. What should I do to complete MCA in abroad with scholarship?

thnku..

23rd July 2023, 04:28 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: What should I do to complete MCA in abroad with scholarship?

• The scholarship application process can be competitive, so it is important to start early. You should start researching scholarships as early as your second year of BCA.
  • There are many different scholarships available for MCA students. You should research different scholarships to find ones that you are eligible for. You can find scholarships by searching online, talking to your professors, or contacting your university's financial aid office.
  • Your scholarship essay is your chance to show the scholarship committee why you deserve the scholarship. Make sure to write a strong essay that highlights your academic achievements, your extracurricular activities, and your reasons for wanting to study MCA.
  • Your GPA is one of the most important factors that scholarship committees will consider. Make sure to get good grades in your BCA classes to improve your chances of getting a scholarship.
  • Extracurricular activities can show scholarship committees that you are a well-rounded individual. Get involved in activities that you are passionate about and that demonstrate your leadership skills.
  • Networking with people in the MCA field can help you learn about different scholarships and get your foot in the door. Attend industry events, connect with alumni, and reach out to professionals on LinkedIn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?