20th July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?

Hello sir/ Mam,

I am yogitha.k I have done MBA in (finance & marketing) and I want to continue the study further in the USA just want to know if any courses or other most relevant courses that I can pursue in the USA and idea about the fee structure please. Please reply me...

30th July 2015, 02:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?

You can go for the course of PhD in USA after the completion of your MBA.
It will be the best thing for you to do as there are many Universities which offer the course of PhD after the completion of MBA.
The fee structure in general is about $10000 per year for the course but if you are having good Domain Knowledge then you can go easily get a Scholarship in which case you will not have to pay the tuition fee.
So you should try and get admitted to the course of PhD with Scholarship.
23rd May 2017, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?

I'm Amani. I had completed my MBA regular in india and I need courses in abroad if available along with job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?