20th July 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?

I am diploma mechanical student. I want to do a degree in Germany so can i do degree in Germany after complete my diploma.....and which trust will give me a scholarship??........... plzzz replay me faster as I have to complete this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do degree course in Germany after completing Diploma? Which trust will give me scholarship?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  3. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  4. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  6. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  7. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  10. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  12. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  13. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  14. Am I eligible to do dual degree in JNTUK after completion of diploma course?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in best universities of Germany for MS after completion of my BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  17. MS in Germany for Diploma Civil Engineering student?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2015, 12:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do degree in Germany after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am diploma mechanical student. I want to do a degree in Germany so can i do degree in Germany after complete my diploma.....and which trust will give me a scholarship??........... plzzz replay me faster as I have to complete this as soon as possible.
You have completed diploma course in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible graduation course in Germany so you must have GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

I have attached the syllabus for GRE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE-REVISED-SYLLABUS-2013-PDF.pdf(502.2 KB, 29 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?