22nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?

Hello,
I am Deb Dutta, a 25 years old B.Com graduate. I want to do Diploma in Printing Technology. Kindly let me know about this course and the colleges which are providing this course in Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  2. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  3. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  4. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  5. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Information Technology for 6 weeks in Kolkata?
  7. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  8. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  9. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  10. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata
  11. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  12. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  13. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  14. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  16. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  17. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  18. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?

25th September 2015, 07:23 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?

Diploma in printing technology is the best decision taken by you. It has good scope. You will get job easily after diploma in printing technology.

Here are some colleges which offers diploma in printing technology in kolkata:

JD Birla Institute of Management

Maulana Azad College

Shri Shikshayatan College

Loreto College

St. Xavier's College

Heritage Institute Of Technology.

21st January 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?

Respected Sir, I need 3 years printing technology course with online or distance education mode pls. Informed that you.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?