22nd July 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?

Hi Friends,
I want to do Master of Hotel Management in IHM, College at Hyderabad. What is the fees of Master of Hotel Management in IHM? I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management right now. I want to know that I have give any entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  2. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?
  5. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  6. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  7. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study Hotel Management Diploma course in IHM?
  9. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  10. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  11. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad if belongs to Bhopal?
  13. Which entrance is need to be passed for pursuing Master of Hotel Management in IHM? -- [New]
  14. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  15. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  16. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  17. Entrance exam to study Master's Degree in Hotel Management for B.Com student in Maharashtra?
  18. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
13th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I want to do Master of Hotel Management in IHM, College at Hyderabad. What is the fees of Master of Hotel Management in IHM? I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management right now. I want to know that I have give any entrance exam?

Sorry, the IHM, Hyderabad does not offer the Master of Hotel Management course. The IHM, Hyderabad offers only the following courses

B.Sc Program in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management
Craftsmanship Course in Food Production
Craftsmanship course in Food & Beverage Service

The IHM, Hyderabad website link is given for your reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?