22nd July 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to get TGT/PGT through CTET for 39 years old candidate?

Hello,
I am of 39 years old. Shall I go for CTET? Is there any benefit to have CTET to me in getting jobs as TGT/PGT?

25th January 2017, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to get TGT/PGT through CTET for 39 years old candidate?

CTET scores are valid for central government schools teaching jobs. If you want to get teaching job in such schools, then it is the only way. Otherwise, you can keep teaching in private schools.

Most of the government schools jobs have upper age limit and it will be difficult to get such job with 39 years of age. Hence, make sure that you fulfill the age criteria.
25th January 2017, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to get TGT/PGT through CTET for 39 years old candidate?

CTET scores are valid for central government schools teaching jobs. If you want to get teaching job in such schools, then it is the only way. Otherwise, you can keep teaching in private schools.

Most of the government schools jobs have upper age limit and it will be difficult to get such job with 39 years of age. Hence, make sure that you fulfill the age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?