23rd July 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist

Sir/Mam,

I m a B.Sc zoology appear and diploma training experience in IFTC, with physically handicapped candidates. Sir, I want to know about government job. Which jobs I can apply for? Is there any concession available for physically challenged candidates?

23rd July 2015, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist

You can apply for government job in various organisations based on your graduation qualification. Being a physically handicapped candidate you will be eligible for age relaxation and also seats are reserved for this category in government sector.

You are eligible for FCI assistant grade technical post according to your qualification. You can also apply for various government bank jobs and you are also eligible for civil services exam. Hence, be prepared for the exams.
24th July 2015, 05:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best government jobs to apply beingor physically handicap zoologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I m a B.Sc zoology appear and diploma training experience in IFTC, with physically handicapped candidates. Sir, I want to know about government job. Which jobs I can apply for? Is there any concession available for physically challenged candidates?
You have completed B.Sc in Zoology so you are eligible government sector jobs like high school teacher but you must qualify in TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?