23rd July 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?

Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus placement being a candidate of pursuing 7th sem of B.TECH having secured 65% and with backlog? Can you please provide me the information on the minimum eligibility criteria which is required? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog?
  2. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  3. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  4. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
  5. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  7. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  8. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  9. Will I get placement in any company after having a backlog in the 6th semester?
  10. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  11. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for job if selected in Wipro but having a backlog in B.Tech final semester?
  14. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement if I have 1 year gap in studies?
  15. For which companies am I eligible after doing B.Tech ECE 7th semester
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  17. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for HCL? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2015, 09:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus placement being a candidate of pursuing 7th sem of B.TECH having secured 65% and with backlog? Can you please provide me the information on the minimum eligibility criteria which is required? Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.

Selection process for Syntel recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
23rd July 2015, 10:31 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?

No, you are not eligible to apply for syntel campus placement. Let's see the eligibility criteria to apply for syntel campus placement.

Syntel Eligibility:

-The candidate should have completed B.E / B.Tech / MCA from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-The candidate must have secured at least 55% marks throughout their career.
-No active backlogs is allowed.
-Maximum of one year of gap in studies is acceptable with valid reason.

So, after clearing your backlogs, you are eligible to apply. Without clearing backlogs, you are ineligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?