23rd July 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to do? MS in abroad or do PH.D in India?

Hi,

Which is better to do? MS in abroad or do PH.D in India? Can you please let me know the importance of doing MS in abroad? Is that helpful or not? Do we get job over there to compensate the money which we spend? Awaiting for a reply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?
  5. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?
  6. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  7. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  8. PhD research centres in India and Abroad for Oral Pathologist? How to approach them?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  11. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  13. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  14. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  15. How to do Ph.D course abroad?
  16. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
24th July 2015, 07:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to do? MS in abroad or do PH.D in India?

If you have completed your Bachelor's degree, I suggest you to pursue MS in Aboard, because if you can pursue in foreign countries, you will gain international exposure and you can study in top universities, which have good research facilities, when compared to India. And if you can get a job in Aboard, you will get a good salary with which you can get all the money, which you have paid for your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?