23rd July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?

Sir/Madam,
I am going to take admission in BDS course. Please tell me is there a bright future after completing BDS? Are there good job opportunities in Abroad or India?

Related Questions:
31st July 2015, 03:06 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?

Yes, of course BDS is a great course with a huge number of job opportunities in India as well as the abroad.

BDS stands for Bachelor of Dental Surgery.

It is a course which only science students can pursue so, here itself the number of candidates pursuing this course becomes less and the opportunities become high.

You can also go for the masters course MDS.

After pursuing this degree you can apply into any government hospital for practice and also you can start your private dental clinic if you have that much capital.

All the Best
28th May 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?

I'm doing internship (BDS) and want to apply for job and further studies in abroad . Please tell me some options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?