23rd July 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 80% marks. My aim is going to Abroad and study B.E. in Automobile Engineering. I would like to know the entrance exams for getting admission in Abroad specially in Europe?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  2. Entrance exams to study in NIT/IIT for Diploma holder?
  3. Am I eligible for 12th level entrance exams being Diploma holder?
  4. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  5. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  7. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  9. Homeopathy diploma course for diploma engineer?
  10. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  11. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Criteria for diploma holders to be eligible for BE? Is there a separate entrance test for diploma holders?
  13. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  14. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  15. What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Information about BSc Engineering? I am a diploma Holder
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  18. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
30th July 2015, 02:31 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?

You must prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
You need to crack both of these Entrance Examinations and once you can do so you will be eligible to pursue the course of Automobile Engineering in the University of your choice according to your SAT and TOEFL Examination score.
So you must prepare for these two Examinations so that you can get a good score and in turn you can get admitted to very good college.
These are the two main hurdles you must clear to be eligible to study the course of Automobile Engineering from Europe after the completion of your Diploma.
30th July 2015, 12:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 80% marks. My aim is going to Abroad and study B.E. in Automobile Engineering. I would like to know the entrance exams for getting admission in Abroad specially in Europe?
You have completed diploma in Automobile Engineering so you are eligible for tudy B.E. in Automobile Engineering in Europe through GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Revised General Test

1) Verbal Reasoning (130-170)
2) Quantitative Reasoning (130-170)
3) Analytical Writing (0-6)

GRE Subject Tests

• GRE Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Subject Test- 180 Questions
• GRE Biology Subject Test- 200 Questions
• GRE Chemistry Subject Test- 130 Questions
• GRE Computer Science Subject Test – 70 Questions
• GRE Literature in English Subject Test- 230 Questions
• GRE Mathematics Subject Test- 66 Questions
• GRE Physics Subject Test- 100 Questions
• GRE Psychology Subject Test- 205 Questions

http://www.ets.org/gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?