24th July 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Better scope between Science and Commerce for career?

What will be better science or commerce in terms of career? Also we can join any stream after science after 12 but not in commerce. Also if i would want to read CA or BBA after 12 having no intrest in science then commerce would be best. So now i am confuse what to choose?

24th July 2015, 12:14 PM
henryrowlett

Default Re: Better scope between Science and Commerce for career?

Both science and commerce subjects are good in providing bright future.
24th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Mshanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What will be better science or commerce in terms of career? Also we can join any stream after science after 12 but not in commerce. Also if i would want to read CA or BBA after 12 having no intrest in science then commerce would be best. So now i am confuse what to choose?
Hi friend,
Science and Commerce both are has scope. They both are ever green. But you said that you are not interested so you can choose commerce. You can do CA.Its has more scope. But to study CA you need to have more concerntration and patiences. All the best.
24th July 2015, 02:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

For your kind information i want to tell you that both the fields science and commerce has a lot of scope in the current market.

So my suggestion to you is that you should not go for the scope only, but also you should take care of your personal interest.

I am saying this due to the fact that in our interested field we will perform more than our efficiency.

If you are interested in CA or BBA courses then you should opt the commerce stream in your 12th class.

Here is some more detail for you :

Career options after 12th Science :

You can go for the following courses -

** B.Sc

** BBA

** BCA

** BBM

** B.Tech/BE

Career after 12th Commerce :

** CA{Chartered Accountant}, ICWA

** CS(Company Secretory)

** B.Com (Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce)
24th July 2015, 04:55 PM
pjgp

Both science and commerce have their own importance.
by opting science stream you have lot of opportunities.after completing your B.tech you can apply for the jobs in software companies,PSU(public sector undertakings),banking sector,railway jobs,defense jobs.
But by opting commerce stream you cannot opt for these many jobs.
you have to apply for bank jobs only.
24th July 2015, 05:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The selection of stream in class 12th totally depends upon your career goal, what you want to achieve in coming future. Both science and commerce have different scope. As you have mentioned in query that you want to pursue Chartered accountancy then commerce stream will be the best.

First stage is Common Proficiency Test in which questions from fundamental of accounting and economics, mercantile law is asked so commerce stream will be the best one. Even for Bachelor of Business Administration, commerce stream will be suitable.
5th April 2017, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I recently passed 10 exams. But i am very confused between science and commerce stream. I have interest in science but my parents can't afford higher science studies so my father said to take commerce. i don't know what to do. Please, suggest me right suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?