25th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?

Hello Sir,
This is the time I have to take a good decision as I have told earlier that I have completed my graduation which is B.Sc in Microbiology. Now I am confuse what should I choose, whether M.Sc in Microbiology or M.Sc in Genetics?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc Microbiology or Genetics after BHMS?
  3. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  4. How to study through distance in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  5. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology and Molecular Genetics after passing BSc in Zoology, Psychology and Geography?
  7. MSc medical microbiology and MSc genetics offering colleges in Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam District, AP?
  8. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  9. How to go for PG after completing graduation in Microbiology with 52%?
  10. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  13. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  14. Can a MBBS student go for MSc and Ph.D integrated course in Medical Microbiology and genetics? Institute in Delhi and NCR offering the course? Any job opportunities in medical colleges?
  15. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  18. Can I do MSc in Genetics after doing BSc in Microbiology? What are the job prospects?
26th July 2015, 12:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?

Both Microbiology and Genetics have ample scope in modern world. Although genetics is still in its infant stage in India but it is growing rapidly day by day. There is a good demand of genetic professional worldwide and the demand is expected to rise in the near future. On the other hand, Microbiology has good demand but there is not rapid increase in its demand. It has developed well in India and offers good employment opportunities. If you excel in any one of these fields, you can get lucrative career options. So you should choose the field in which you are interested and comfortable with the fundamentals and requisites of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?