27th May 2011, 01:36 PM
rajkamal pandey

Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?

I want to take admission in du regular in b.com or b.com(hons) but i want to inform you that i complete my 12th in 2009 but due to some personal problem unable to take admission i scored 73 percent in commerce stream with maths. So have any chances for admission and any deduction for late admission please inform to me the procedure of take admission. Please also suggest any other area for growth.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  2. Admission into BBA or BCA after the admission date has been passed? -- [New]
  3. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  4. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. Any chance to get admission form via email for BSc nursing? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Admission in NID after form submission deadline?
  9. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  10. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  11. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
  12. Late admission details for B.A first year in Kalina University?
  13. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  14. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  15. Detailed Procedure to get admission for B.Com course for the year 2012? Last date to apply for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  16. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  17. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  18. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2011, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?

i score 92.3% in 12th,i am doing CA and want to do B.com(Hons) plz advice me for admission procedure
6th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?

i have pass 12th from nios 2010 with commerce but i m not clear in account .i m clear in math ,eco ,buisnes ,english ,word procesing ,.can i get admission in b.com
14th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

My result is awated and i am much tension abt my result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?