26th July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?

I want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for admission in masters in mass communication & masters in journalism in makhanlal chaturvedi university... Please let me know the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the same!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  2. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  3. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  4. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  6. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  7. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  8. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  9. What is the fees for 3rd year bachelors and masters course in mass communication? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  11. Names of colleges to pursue Masters Degree in Mass Communication? What is the criteria and terms and condition to get admission in those colleges?
  12. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  13. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  17. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  18. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
26th July 2015, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for admission in masters in mass communication & masters in journalism in makhanlal chaturvedi university... Please let me know the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the same!
Eligibility Criteria for admission in masters in mass communication & masters in journalism in Makhanlal Chaturvedi university is given below.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?