26th July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Hi,

I am interested in fashion designing... or may be with second priority interior designing.... I am now doing my final year betch in electronics & communication.. can I do my masters in fashion designing in india?? kindly give me references.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  2. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  4. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  5. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do Fashion Designing?
  7. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  8. Is it possible to do fashion designing after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  9. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  10. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  14. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do fashion designing?
  15. After completion of B.Tech ECE how to do fashion designing?
  16. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
  17. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  18. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
26th July 2015, 07:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to pursue Master degree course in Fashion Designing. This is because the basic eligibility to pursue this course is - you should have completed your graduation degree or diploma in Fashion Designing or related fields. Since Electronics and Communication is no way related to Fashion, so you are not eligible for the post graduation course. However, you can opt for graduation degree or diploma course in the field of fashion designing.
26th July 2015, 08:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am interested in fashion designing... or may be with second priority interior designing.... I am now doing my final year betch in electronics & communication.. can I do my masters in fashion designing in india?? kindly give me references.....
If you have completed B.Tech in ECE from a recognized university then you are not eligible for Masters in Fashion designing.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Fashion design or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Fashion designing.

Your age should be above 17 years.
27th November 2017, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm in the second year of E&tc Engineering... I'm interested in fashion technology... after completing my degree I want to do something in fashion technology for my future or for my career... so what can I do for that???? may I eligible for any of the course in fashion technology? ??
27th November 2017, 10:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can purse master in fashion designing course after your B.Tech degree. The eligibility to get admission in the master degree course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You are also eligible to get admission in M.F.Tech course.

The entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.

Some of the best institutes for admission in the course are NIFT, Symbiosis, Amity etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?