26th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Does a student of IT branch eligible for training in ISRO?

Hello Sir,

I am a student of B.tech (IT) 3rd yr. from delhi. I would like to pursue my summer training in from ISRO. Does ISRO conduct any training for software students too? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for training at ISRO?
  2. How to do training in ISRO if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year in M.E branch
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  4. Major training from isro for BE third year ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  6. How to do my major Training from ISRO being a student of 3rd year BE course with EC stream?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  8. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  9. How to do 6 months training? I am student of B.Tech
  10. How to do inplant training in Tamilnadu? I am a ECE student
  11. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  12. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  13. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  14. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  15. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for ISRO after passing 4th year B.E with IT branch
  17. Can I be eligible for ISRO after passing diploma in the branch of ECE
  18. How to do my training of 3rd year from ISRO? I am from electronics and communication branch
26th July 2015, 09:25 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Does a student of IT branch eligible for training in ISRO?

Yes you can take training in ISRO as being the computer science students.You can apply for the computer networks or other software course.For applying to the ISRO you need to have the training letter from your college which is an No objection certificate issued by the college. ISRO conduct exams for the eligible students who want to get training in ISRO. If you are eligible to give the exam and qualify it then only you can get training in ISRO.
26th July 2015, 04:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,

I am a student of B.tech (IT) 3rd yr. from delhi. I would like to pursue my summer training in from ISRO. Does ISRO conduct any training for software students too? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible to me?

Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech in IT, you are eligible for ISRO recruitment.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
26th July 2015, 05:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for "Indian Space Research Organization"

ISRO provide training in the following fields :

** Mechanical

** Electrical

** Computer science.

So if you are a software student then you can apply for the training in ISRO.

Training procedure :

** Go to the official site

** At the home page click on – Students Corner

** Now new page will open

** At this page click on - Education & Training

** Here register for training.

For any other query just contact at the following address :

ISRO
Chandrayan Sight, Near Chandrappa Circle,
Tavarekare Post, Pyalalu Village,
Bangalore,
Karnataka, 562130
080 2202 9173 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?