26th July 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard. I want to apply for JEE Main. Please tell me the procedure for applying? I want to know when the form will release? What is the eligibility criteria?

27th July 2015, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying in 12th standard. I want to apply for JEE Main. Please tell me the procedure for applying? I want to know when the form will release? What is the eligibility criteria?
JEE Main exam has already over for this year so you can wait for next notification. It will be announced very soon.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

www.jeemain.nic.in
28th July 2015, 03:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of JEE Main will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

JEE means Joint Entrance Examination. Central Board of Secondary Examination conducts this exam for admission of candidates to undergraduate course of engineering in various disciplines.

Joint Entrance exam has two stages mains and Advanced. Mains is the first stage after clearing which you will be eligible for the Advanced stage. The marks obtained by any candidate in 10+2 plays a vital role for getting good rank in both mains and advanced. Admission to NITs is done ranks secured in mains exam and to Indian Institute of Technology is done on Advanced rank.

Eligibility criteria for the JEE mains:

You must have done 10+2 from a recognized board. Your subjects combination in 10+2 board must include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. English must be one of the compulsory subjects in 10+2. Even if you are appearing for 10+2 board exams, you can apply for the exam.

You must have scored minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 board exams to apply for JEE mains.

The last date to apply for JEE mains exam in 2015 is already over. Now you will have to wait for next year notification of JEE mains in 2016.
28th July 2015, 04:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The application forms of JEE Main examination will be released in the month of November every year. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognized board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. You can apply for JEE Main examination through JEE Mainofficial portal. To apply for JEE Main examination, first you need to fill the online application form, upload scanned images and pay examination application fee. This completes your application procedure for JEE Main examination.
28th July 2015, 06:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

JEE Mains exam important dates:

JEE Main online application forms start in first week of November 2015

Last date is in last week of December 2015.

Admit card download in first week of April 2016

JEE Main computer based paper second to third week of April 2016

Procedure for JEE Mains exam:

You have to fill online application form on ts official website.

Eligibility for JEE Mains exam:

You should have passed 12th standard from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?