26th July 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?

Hello All,
Now I am working in an Electrical company. I have interest in learn more about Electrical. I have completed 2 years Certificate Electrical course in M.C.V.C Site at Ratnagiri, Maharashtra. I want to know that I can study Diploma course in Electrical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  2. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Saudi Arabia being a Electrical National Trade Certificate holder?
  4. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  5. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for BOE exam? I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering
  7. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  8. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder?
  9. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  10. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  11. Procedure to study Distance B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for a Diploma holder who has 2 years of working experience?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  13. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  17. How can I get admission in Holy Matha College, Kerala to study in 2nd year of Electrical Engineering Diploma course through IGNOU VIEP if completed online counselling?
  18. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
3rd August 2015, 04:34 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?

No you cannot get admission in diploma only on the basis of this certificate. Here you need to fulfill eligibility criteria for admission in diploma. Minimum qualifications required for admission in diploma are:-
1. Either passed 10th standard from any recognized board.
2. Either passed 12th standard from any recognized board.
3. Either passed I.T.I course in any trade.

If candidate have satisfy any one criteria then he will be eligible for getting admission.

Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam. Your rank in entrance exam will decide that either you will get admission in college or not. So you need to perform well. After exam you have to compete in counseling. Once you get a seat in counseling then simply visit to college campus and claim your admission.
14th August 2015, 12:12 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?

Hi.................,

Make sure that you have qualified class 10+2 with more than 55 % . If you have qualified then you are eligible for the diploma course you mentioned. If you had not qualified and still want to do diploma course then you need to pass the 10+2 privately. This is only the way left if you want to do the diploma course.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?