26th July 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) candidate?

Hi all,
Can I study M.Tech in Robotics after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? Please tell me I am eligible or not for study Robotics in M.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for L&T internship?
  3. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th?
  4. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Hwo to become a space scientist if I am a student of BSc? What should I do after BSc
  6. What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Science & Engineering) candidate?
  7. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?
  8. Can I apply for Merchant Navy having completed 12th class in the year of 2010?
  9. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  10. How can I become a network engineer after 12th?
  11. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA course for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Statistics for a candidate who has completed Higher Secondary with Biological Science?
  14. Details on how can I register for IAS entrance exam?
  15. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for IAS and IES exams after B.E. in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are BCA, B.Ed students eligible for APDSC exam?
  18. Which stream is better to study among Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in B.Tech to study MBA and establish a Business?
27th July 2015, 10:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,
Can I study M.Tech in Robotics after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? Please tell me I am eligible or not for study Robotics in M.Tech?
After completion of B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering you eligible for M.Tech in Robotics but you must have valid GATE score.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?