26th July 2015, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Neha Srivastava and I want to do Internship in TCS. I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE) in 7th semester. Kindly tell me the process for applying the Internship in TCS. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  10. Procedure to do Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  13. How can I apply for 6 months Internship in L&T being a B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 7th semester student?
  14. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  15. Internship in HAL for B.Tech(EEE) 7th semester student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  17. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
3rd October 2016, 04:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?

TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) is one of the topmost mnc's at present, so getting internship there is not so easy. You must have a strong contact with the employees working there, so that they can refer you for the internship to the concerned authority. Personal application for internship without any reference will not be entertained by them.

You can also contact them through your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write a cover letter mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the cover application and address it to the HR department of TCS.

If your resume gets selected then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter, the relevant documents and send it again to the company.

Now you will be called for the selection process. TCS conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. The examination is based on written test, technical interview followed by HR interview. Hence, after clearing all these you will be eligible to start your training in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?