26th July 2015, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Availability of internship programs at HAL for CS students?

Hi Sir/Madam,

i have completed my BE in Computer Science at SJCE, Mysore.
Wanted to know if there are any internship programs at HAL related to CS ?

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of internship programs at HAL for CS students? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(IT) 7th semester student?
  3. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  5. How to do summer internship in HAL?
  6. Does HAL provide internship during summer holidays for computer science engineering students?
  7. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  8. Detailed information about Internship in HAL for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  9. How to join HAL for internship?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in HAL?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do internship program from HAL? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  14. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  15. How to get internship in HAL without any reference? What is the procedure to follow?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  17. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
27th July 2015, 02:23 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of internship programs at HAL for CS students?

Yes, Hal provide training to the CS candidates.

For your knowledge i want to tell you the HAL stands for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.

Application procedure :-

=> Firstly go on the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

=> Click on the career option given the left side of Home page

=> Now you will get the list of all current recruitment exam notifications

=> On that page you have to click on apply online option of exam notification so you can easily apply for exams.

=> If you qualify the exam then you are eligible for the training.
28th July 2015, 09:16 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Availability of internship programs at HAL for CS students?

Yes you are eligible for doing training in HAL for this you need-

1-Training letter from your college.
2-Bio-data.
3-Previous year marks sheet.

Go to the HAL office if you know any reference person there then meet him and ask for the training.Then fill the application form of training.And submit your document and bio-data along with the registration fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?