26th July 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Com 3rd year in SNDT Women's College if failed from Mumbai University?

Dear Friends,
I have failed in T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University. Can I get admission in 3rd year of B.Com in SNDT Women's University?

2nd August 2015, 06:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com 3rd year in SNDT Women's College if failed from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I have failed in T.Y.B.Com from Mumbai University. Can I get admission in 3rd year of B.Com in SNDT Women's University?
No, it is not possible to continue 3rd year B.Com through SNDT Women's University. Your failed subjects are considered as a Pending backlog. I suggest you to complete your 3rd year B.Com through Mumbai University itself.

Official website - sndt.ac.in
3rd August 2015, 04:01 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Com 3rd year in SNDT Women's College if failed from Mumbai University?

You can not take admission in any other college. You have to complete your Graduation from Mumbai University. The subjects in which you are failed you need to give those exam again.

You cannot take admission in other university for third year if you are fail. You can take admission for Graduation 1st year.

So, just give exams for those subjects in which you are failed. Work hard for next time.
4th August 2015, 11:17 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
No, you can not get admission in SNDT Women's University after getting backlog in your T.Y.B.com since, you have not qualified for the further exam, so you need to clear the previous course first to be eligible for the next degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?