27th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?

Hello, i am a B.Tech student of electronics and communication branch in 6th se currently. I wish to do my summer training internship from B.H.E.L itself. Kindly provide me with the necessary guidelines .
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 6th sem electronics and communication branch from ECB college Bikaner
  4. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  10. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure for doing training in BHEL for Electronics and Communication engineering student?
  15. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  18. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
30th July 2015, 10:47 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?

BHEL stands for Bharat heavy electrical limited.

It is a very well reputed company and offer summer internship to only limited number of candidates.
So my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as application form released.

Here is the complete eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill for getting training from BHEL:

Educational criteria :

** You have to pass BE/ BTECH (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/ Power Engineering) with minimum 65% aggregate from a recognized university.

** For applying for the summer training you have to submit the following documents :

** C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

** Your previous project work (if any).

** After submitting above documents to company, you have to wait for their reply.

For any other query, you simply have to contact at below given address :

Contact details :

Sr. Manager (HR),
BHEL / Power Sector,
Project Engineering Management,
Human Resources Department,
PPEI Building, Plot No.25 ,
Sector: – 16 A, NOIDA-201301 (UP)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?