27th July 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?

Dear Friends,
I have got passed with 66% of marks in my 10th Board exam. I want to do Diploma in Agriculture course. Please tell me doing this Diploma in Agriculture course can give my benefits? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Agriculture course for 10th student? List of colleges in Telangana?
  5. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course after completing10th being a 14 years old candidate?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Agriculture course if secured 50% in Matriculation?
  7. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  8. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Agriculture Diploma after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  12. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?
  14. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  15. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  16. Which is better to study among Higher Secondary and Diploma in Engineering course for a candidate who has secured 87% in 10th?
  17. Possibility to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for Agriculture Diploma holder who is failed in 12th PCM?
  18. What are the advantages of studying Diploma in Agriculture course? Detailed information about this course?
1st August 2015, 10:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?

Yes Agriculture is a good field in now a day's. Today in India there is a lot of demand of Agriculture Scientist who discover high yield variety of crops so that they feed our growing population.

After diploma course you have option to join B.Tech course in same trade. As if you complete your b.tech course then there will be many career opportunities open's for you. For getting admission in b.tech after diploma you need to give LEET entrance Test. After this exam you need to compete in counselling. Seats in Agriculture trade is less so you need to work hard.
9th July 2019, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?

If we join in private colleges what will be the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?