27th July 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for bank jobs after 12th commerce without maths?

can I can get jobs in banks after 12th commerce stream without math and subjects needed to be choose in commerce for doing bank jobs. please help

27th July 2015, 11:37 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for bank jobs after 12th commerce without maths?

You do not have to worry for not having Mathematics in your 12th with Commerce stream for getting into banking sector as it does not demands for a particular subject.

But to be eligible for the bank jobs you will first have to pursue graduation degree course with any discipline from any university as the minimum educational qualification for banking jobs is as same.

Other qualifications required for getting into banking sector for the post of bank clerk and bank probationary officer are as here under :-

--> You must hold the nationality of India.

--> You must know to operate computers as the banking jobs are computer based as the world is emerging digital.

--> Your age for the bank clerk must lie within 20 years to 28 years where as same for the bank probationary officer must lie within 21 years to 30 years. Also there is provision of age relaxation as per the government norms.

To get the jobs into the nationalized banks of India you will have to clear the IBPS examination or SBI examination for which the eligibility criteria are as above mentioned.

Also these examinations are held in three stages which are called as Prelims, Mains and Personality assessment test ( Interview ) held in given order.

For queries related to the syllabus, question pattern and notifications of the same examinations you can log on to their official link that are www.ibps.in and www.sbi.in respectively.
27th July 2015, 11:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can I can get jobs in banks after 12th commerce stream without math and subjects needed to be choose in commerce for doing bank jobs. please help
No, 12th standard candidates are not eligible for Bank Jobs.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
27th July 2015, 01:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required in order to be eligible for appearing in bank recruitment examinations is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university. Yes, you can go with Bachelor of Commerce after successful completion of 12th Class Commerce. But remember in order to be eligible for appearing in bank recruitments you must have pursued Graduation for sure as it is the basic educational qualification required. As the minimum educational qualification required is "Graduation" you do not need to worry about subjects your pursued in 12th Class. Remember candidates who have completed 12th Class and not Graduation are not at all eligible to appear in Bank Clerical or PO cadre recruitment examinations. So I suggest you to go with B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) after completion of 12th Class in order to be eligible. Try to start preparing for Banking related examinations from Graduation 1st year itself to gain knowledge and to get selected easily after completion of Graduation.
31st May 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

How can i get job in banking after 12th from commerce.. And also suggest me course regarding bank.
6th March 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have a very important question and please help me with that. I currently study in b.com pass course. i by mistake dropped my honrs and i cannot take it again and i am now continuing with my pass course does it create any complications for applying for ibps or sbi exams in future as i have not taken specialization in any subject... and lastly if there is no complications does the honrs students will get the job in interview round and i will be rejected?
12th April 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a bank manager but I didn't took maths with commerce then could I become a bank manager without maths. and there is any disadvantages of not taking commerce without maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?