27th July 2015, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in abroad?

What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in abroad? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this in approx? It would be really helpful for me to proceed further with the information. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  3. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in abroad? -- [New]
  4. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  5. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  7. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  8. To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  9. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  10. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  11. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  12. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  14. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  15. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  16. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  17. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  18. How to apply for MBBS course in abroad?
27th July 2015, 03:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in abroad?

The fee structure varies in different colleges of different countries.

Here i am giving you some common fee structure so that you will get an idea about the fee structure of MBBS in abroad.

Lugansk state medical university, Ukraine

Tuition Fees : 3500 US $ per year (1,75,000 Rs.)
Medical fees : 170 US $ per year (8500 Rs.)
Book 100 US $ per year (5000 Rs.)

Jaimusi University ,China

Tuition Fees : 3500 US $ per year (1,75,000 Rs. )
Medical : 96 US $ per year (4900Rs.)

Kyrgyz state medical academy ,Bishek

Tuition Fees : 2400 US $ per year (120,000 Rs. )
Medical fees : 170US $ per year (8500 Rs.)

Gomel State Medical University ,Belarus

Tuition Fees : 3700 US $ per year (185,000 Rs. )
Medical fees : 170 US $ per year (8500 Rs.)

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English.
27th July 2015, 08:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS in abroad?

It is difficult to state the fee structure for MBBS course in abroad. This is because there are many institutes which offer MBBS course across the globe and each have their own fee structure. Moreover, the fee structure varies greatly from country to country. Hence it is not possible to give you a generalized answer unless you mention the name of few institutes in which you are interested or the country in which you want to pursue your course. So, comment below with the requisite info and then only we will be able to provide you a detailed answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?