27th July 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?

Sir i am doing my diploma from LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY and this university is affiliated by UGC but it is a university so it is not approved by AICTE and I want to take admition in b-tech through WBJEE JELET.I want to know that i am eligible to give exam of WBJEE JELET or not.

28th July 2015, 02:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am doing my diploma from LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY and this university is affiliated by UGC but it is a university so it is not approved by AICTE and I want to take admition in b-tech through WBJEE JELET.I want to know that i am eligible to give exam of WBJEE JELET or not.
After completion diploma course from LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY so you are eligible for WBJEE JELET exam.

JELET Stands for Joint Engineering Lateral Entry Test. JELET Exam is Conduct by West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board.

The eligibility qualification for the JELET exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.

By qualifying JELET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
5th March 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?

Sir, am a diploma pass candidate under wbscte. Am I eligible to seat in lateral exam of other state? In that case am I entitled to get admission in govt colleges of those states?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?