27th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for SSC CGL exam after Graduation in Textile Technology?

I have done B.tech in Textile Technology. I want Government job. I want to know that Textile graduate person can apply for SSC CGL exam or not.

28th July 2015, 11:49 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SSC CGL exam after Graduation in Textile Technology?

Yes, Textile Technology graduate is absolutely eligible to apply for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any disciple for all other posts other than compiler and statistical investigator posts. Since B.Tech in Textile Technology is considered as a Graduate Degree you are Certainly eligible to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment Examination.

For All Posts other than Statistical Investigator & Compiler : Graduation in any Discipline is accepted (Hence you are certainly eligible to apply for these mentioned posts)

For Compiler Post : You are NOT Eligible

For Statistical Investigator Post: You are NOT Eligible

How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment Exam:

Staff Selection Commission conducts this combined graduate Level Examination every year for recruiting young and dynamic candidates to work in 28 several department services. SSC generally releases its notification in the month of April/ May every year. Hence the last date to receive applications for this year's SSC CGL is already over, I suggest you to apply for the Next year SSC CGL Examination. There are basically two parts namely Part I and Part II, so you need to make registration one by one. You are required to give your basic details in Part I and give post preferences in the same part. After successful completion of part I registration, you need to upload scanned signature and Photograph and make the requisite payment (Rs.100/-).

CGL Apply Link {Apply when Combined Graduate Level Exam appears in the Examination Column}
28th July 2015, 12:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SSC CGL exam after Graduation in Textile Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.tech in Textile Technology. I want Government job. I want to know that Textile graduate person can apply for SSC CGL exam or not.
For application process of SSC CGL exam, you can click on the link

https://youtu.be/okqbKjuDzr4

You have done B.Tech in Textile Technology so you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL exam:-

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Age relaxation-

Upper age relaxation for OBC is upto 3 years.
For SC/ ST , it is upto 5 years.
For PWD it is upto 10 years
28th July 2015, 05:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have done your textile engineering degree from a recognized university then surely you are eligible for SSC CGL exam without any doubt. Just make sure that you fulfill other criteria.

There is age criteria of 18 to 27 years for most of the posts in CGL and if you belong to general category then make sure you fulfill this criteria. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates.
16th March 2020, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

If i have done deploma in textile technology from recognized institute and have 3 years experience, can i apply for the post of graduation cgl ssc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?