28th July 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?

Sir
I would like to study bsc biotechnology and botany
I got 80% in 2
I would like to know what are the chances of getting job in abroad with good salary and also in india
Is it necessary to get a phd for getting a job
After completing bsc ,do I have to write any exam for Msc or is it based on my bsc final year score.
After completing msc ,which all exams should I write to get a good job abroad..

30th July 2015, 06:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?

If you have good knowledge then there is a high chance for you to get a job Abroad or in India with a good salary.
It is not necessary to have a PhD Degree to be eligible for a good job.
You must crack the Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of M.Sc but you must also have the required marks in B.Sc to be eligible for the course of M.Sc.
After completion of Examination you need to submit your CV and face the Personal Interviews with good Domain Knowledge to get a job Abroad.
These are the things you need to do to get a good job Abroad,

9th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?

Sir i want to know that after completion of bsc botany or zoology can i get a good salary job in abroad and is it essential to do msc

26th November 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What are the different jobs and corresponding salaries offered to a biotechnologist in abroad ?

18th February 2019, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSC in botany I want to go abroad for job then suggest me the places where I can join and tell about salary also

17th August 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Do it possible to work in abroad after completing msc in zoology

14th July 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing a BSc Degree in Botany right now. Can I go for MSc in Biotechnology and is there any chance to achieve a job abroad soon after completion of masters degree

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?