28th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?

Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope for ECE stream outside India especially in UK?
  2. Scope of Industrial Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  4. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  5. What is the scope of IP engineering in India? Is it necessary to do M.Tech in IP
  6. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  7. Procedure to get admission in various private Engineering colleges? Which stream in Engineering has a better scope after 5-6 years? Best Colleges in India for Engineering course?
  8. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  9. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  10. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  11. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  12. Which stream to opt after passing 10th board exam? Which has greater scope in India?
  13. Engineering courses available in India and their scope in future?
  14. What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?
  15. Is there any scope for B.Tech Mechanical engineer in India?
  16. Scope in Geography stream in India 2015
  17. Is there any scope in Software and Hardware Engineering? How much salary could I get?
  18. Best engineering course compared to Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of it in India and Abroad? What is its eligibility?
28th July 2015, 09:34 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?

I think COmputer science engineer get a gob easily in private sector. So you can think about CSE branch.there are lots of opportunities for CSE engineer in India as well as foreign.The most thing is that in which field you are interested .
29th July 2015, 07:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?

There is ample scope of all engineering branches provided you excel in the field in which you are pursuing your studies. However, taking the current job scope in India, it can be said that Computer Science and Information Technology are the branches which are in high demand and have the highest job scope. This is because India houses abundant companies in the IT field which provide the largest employment opportunities. Apart from this, branches like mechanical, electrical, Electronics and communication also have wide job scope. You should choose your branch of engineering as per your interests and comforts.
29th July 2015, 11:36 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?

Yes Engineering stream has the great scope in India.As the technologies is growing day by day.And the government of our country is doing the great work in order to establish the manufacturing companies.Made is India vision is created today in order to improve future.Many vacancies will be come in future in Electronic,Electrical and manufacturing field.Civil Engineers will play an important role to Establish the companies in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?