29th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Merchant Navy school after completing 5th class?

I am in 5th class in this year and I want to join merchant navy school after this, but I don't know that how I can join navy school after 5th standard .Please tell me in detail the procedure for the admission in navy school

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Navy school after 5th standard?
  2. How can I join Navy school after passing 5th class? Procedure for admission in Navy school?
  3. Procedure to join Navy School after completing 5th class in Dehradun?
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy? -- [New]
  6. Can I join Merchant navy after completing engineering from mechanical stream?
  7. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  9. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  10. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  11. How can I join merchant navy after completing 10th class with 68%?
  12. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after completing BSc in computer science
  14. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  15. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  16. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  17. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
30th July 2015, 11:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Merchant Navy school after completing 5th class?

I am sorry to say you that after class 5th, you are not eligible for Merchant Navy.

The eligibility criteria for Merchant Navy are shown below:

A candidate must have passed his class 12th with PCM from a recognized board.
The age of the candidate must be in between 19 to 23 years.
The candidate should be an unmarried male.
The candidate should be Indian by Nationality.
31st July 2015, 10:53 AM
pointer01

You can join Merchant Navy Institutes for training by further study. Now you can join military school or sainik school. For taking admission in military school you can apply in class 6th or in class 9th. There is no any Merchant Navy Academy at school level. Also you have not tell any name of school in which you want admission.
31st July 2022, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is 8th class he is joining navy,but he is wear spectacle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?