30th July 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the media related post graduation degree courses are available in Jadavpur university?

Without film study what are the media related post graduation degree courses are available in jadavpur university? What are the media related post graduation degree courses are available in Jadavpur university? Can someone please give me the list with details?

21st April 2016, 12:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the media related post graduation degree courses are available in Jadavpur university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Without film study what are the media related post graduation degree courses are available in jadavpur university? What are the media related post graduation degree courses are available in Jadavpur university? Can someone please give me the list with details?
The Jadavpur University offers only M.A in Film Studies related to media industry. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from the recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. There will be an entrance test for the admission to the course. You can find the details in the pdf link given Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?