30th July 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?

I am a B.A in English literature. i want to do my masters in English literature on a correspondence basis this year. Could you please tell me where and when should i apply for the same. Also what shall be the fees ? Further more, i would also like to know the career prospects on completion of M.A ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  2. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  3. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  4. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  5. Am I eligible to take up masters in English literature if I have completed MBBS course?
  6. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  7. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  8. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  9. IGNOU Masters in English-American Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  11. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  12. IGNOU Masters in English-Indian English Literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Eligibility to appear for NET after scoring 55% marks in masters?
  14. Top 10 indian universities to pursue Masters in English Literature? Admission details and procedure involved? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?
  16. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to do Ph.D in English Literature form North maharashtra?
8th November 2015, 01:43 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.A in English literature. i want to do my masters in English literature on a correspondence basis this year. Could you please tell me where and when should i apply for the same. Also what shall be the fees ? Further more, i would also like to know the career prospects on completion of M.A ?

The eligibility to study the M.A English is a pass in B.A English from the recognised university.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The course is available in many universities in India through correspondence mode.

The course is available in IGNOU, Punjab University, Delhi University, Annamalai University, Madras University,
Madurai Kamaraj University, Alagappa University, Bharathiar University, Bharathidasan University, Bangalore Univeristy,
Mumbai University, Shivaji University, Tamilnadu Open University, University of Jammu, Manipal University,
Jamia Millia Islamia, Andhra University etc.

For joining the course you have to apply online or offline.

The application forms are available in the study centres or in the university itself or online.

You have to collect the application and apply to the university or you can contact the study centres they will guide regarding the process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?