30th July 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

To whom I should contact for scholarship inquiry?

Dear Team,

I have a query regarding the scholarship amount, Actually I had receive the scholarship amount 10,000 thousand in 2011,2012 but not receive the scholarship of year 2013.

so,kindly please let us know whom i contact for this.

31st July 2015, 11:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: To whom I should contact for scholarship inquiry?

You might have not filled the scholarship renewal form. You have not mentioned the details of your scholarship like the organization from which you are getting scholarship. Hence it is not possible for us to state whom should you contact unless you specify the details. Usually you need to send a query to the support team of the organization providing scholarship or the specified authority. You can comment below with the name of scholarship and then we will provide you the details of the authority whom you should contact.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?