30th July 2015, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the process followed to do Ph.D being an MCA student?

What is the process followed to do Ph.D being an MCA student? Can someone please let me know the information on this to me? I wanted to know about it? Please provide me the complete information which is required for the same?

26th May 2016, 01:38 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to do Ph.D being an MCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the process followed to do Ph.D being an MCA student? Can someone please let me know the information on this to me? I wanted to know about it? Please provide me the complete information which is required for the same?
The aspirant has to apply to the university for the admission to the course. The eligibility to do PhD in Computer Science is a pass in Master’s Degree with 60% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. If you already cleared NET/M Phil/ UGC/CSIR/JRF/GATE/SLET then you are exempted from the entrance examination. You have to contact the college Computer Science Department for more details. The course is available in various colleges like
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad - Official website.
26th May 2016, 01:44 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to do Ph.D being an MCA student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
First the candidate required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university or the candidate can also qualify in the National Level entrance exam such as, UGC/CSIR/JRF/GATE/SLET to get admission for PhD course.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The minimum eligibility need to apply for PhD in Computer Science is a pass in Master’s Degree with 60% marks from a recognized university.

- Those who are belonging to reserved category can get 5% relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?