31st July 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

List of training programs to apply for BE Mechanical 3rd year?

I want to know that how can i get information about training programs going after summer holidays.

Also furnish details regarding selection criteria of training going in Multi-National companies like L&T, Essar, Tata Motors.

I am student from Gujarat Technological University(GTU).

Hoping for prompt and favourable reply from yourselves.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  2. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  3. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  4. How to apply for industrial training? List of industries for mechanical 3rd year to apply for training in summer
  5. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  6. Various training programs for Biotechnology student?
  7. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  8. Are there any training programs after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  9. How to apply for Training being a student pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? List of Companies in Delhi which will give 15 days Training?
  10. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  14. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  15. How to do training while in 3rd year Mechanical engineering?
  16. Training programs offered by NTPC? Schedule of training programs?
  17. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2015, 01:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of training programs to apply for BE Mechanical 3rd year?

List of the Mechanical companies in Gujarat for training:-

1. Apollo Mechanical Industries, 34,Prakash Estate,Nr.Rita Nagar,Vastral Road, Amraiwadi, N.H. No.8, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2287 5512

2. Polytech Mechanical Industries, Kapadia Estate, Near V S Hospital, Ellisbridge, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2657 8343

3. Virat Mechanical Industries, Shed No C-1 202/2, Gidc, Aji Industrial Area, Aji Industrial Area, Rajkot, Gujarat, Phone: 0281 238 7798

4. Navbharat Electro Mechanical Industries, C 1/792, G I D C, Makarpura Industrial Estate, G I D C, Vadodara, Gujarat, Phone: 0265 264 2062

5. Mechanical Industries Works, Haji Building, Mirzapur, Opposite R C High School, Mirzapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2562 3012
1st August 2015, 12:19 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of training programs to apply for BE Mechanical 3rd year?

You can apply in any of the following :

Tata Motors
Honeywell
Flowserve
ABG shipyard ltd
Bosch India
CMC Ltd Noida
M R F
CETPA Infotech
Larson and Toubro
Shell India
Ashok Leyland
SEL Manufactuling pvt ltd

Application process for Summer Training

--> You should visit the official website of the organizations for the detailed notification related to summer training or internship programmes.
--> Many public sector companies often invite application for summer training programmes.
--> Companies follow different modes of the application process.
--> Generally, candidates are required to send their application in prescribed formats along with supporting documents to the organization.
--> Candidates will have to submit acknowledgement letter from their institution.
--> Selection process will be based on the academic record of the candidate as well as the vacancies available in the firms.
--> Eligible candidates will be intimated personally by the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?