31st July 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing training with stipend for B.Tech ECE students?

I am payel,b.tech 3rd yr,6th sem,ece student. I want to do my 7th sem training from a company which will provide stipend along with training. I would request you to let me know the names of any such companies if available.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MNCs providing 6 months training to ECE students with stipend?
  2. List of software companies providing training with stipend to MCA students?
  3. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  4. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  5. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  6. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  7. List of companies providing training to B.Tech ECE students in Udaipur?
  8. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  9. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  10. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  11. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  12. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  13. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  14. How to approach ECE companies for summer training after 3 years of engineering?
  15. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of MNC's which provide 6 months training in B.Tech ECE students
  18. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
31st July 2015, 12:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing training with stipend for B.Tech ECE students?

Most of the companies offer summer training to 3rd year and final year candidates from engineering field.

Here is some core companies for you :

==> Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL),

==> Bharat Electronics Limited,

==> CISCO,

==> Civil Aviation Department;

==> Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL),

==> HP

==> Indian Engineering Service (IES),

==> Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL),

==> Indian Railways,

==> Indus tan Aeronautics Limited (ISRO),

==> Intel, Samsung Electronics,

==> LG Electronics, Nokia,

==> Nvdia,

==> Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC),

==> Philips Semiconductors

Under the internship program all the above companies provide you a sufficient amount of stipend during the training period and if you perform well then they will hire you in their company.
31st July 2015, 01:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing training with stipend for B.Tech ECE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am payel,b.tech 3rd yr,6th sem,ece student. I want to do my 7th sem training from a company which will provide stipend along with training. I would request you to let me know the names of any such companies if available.
List of the companies for Industrial Training for B.Tech in ECE candidates :-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
31st July 2015, 05:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

List of companies providing training with stipend for B.Tech ECE students :

Indian Institute Of Science (IISc) Bangalore
Stipend : Rs.10000 /Month

BRiCS, Delhi
Stipend : Rs.2000-4000 /Month

FluegZueg Tachnologies Privte Limited
Chennai
Stipend : Rs.1500 /Month

Viraj Security Solutions Limited
Delhi
Stipend : Rs.5000 - 10,000/Month

Amaya Smart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Hyderabad
Stipend : Rs. 10,000/Month
10th January 2017, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Hiii I am janu. I am pursuing my B tech 2nd year in the stream of ECE. Can I get internship in a company or in a industry for 2 years???
15th March 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing one month internship for ece students related to embedded system?
22nd April 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have currently completed my 6th semester in ece stream, i need the details of companies providing me an internship along with stipend .am even very much good in coding
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?