31st July 2015, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What courses I need to take in abroad to become an astronomer after completion of B.Tech EE branch?

How can i be an astronomer after doing b.tech ( EE branch ) ?
what are the foreign and Indian universities offering astronomy at graduate level and what necessary examinations i will have to qualify ???
what are the scholarships i can get for study in abroad at graduate level ???

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Astronomer after completing B.Tech in EEE? How much is the salary of an Astronomer?
  2. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  3. What are the courses we can take in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. How can I become an Astronaut?
  5. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  6. What are the courses I can do abroad after completion of B.Sc course?
  7. Eligibility and age limit for JEST? Salary of Astronomer? Other ways to become Astronomer?
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. How can I become an astronomer after studying in class 10th?
  10. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  11. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I become an Astronomer or Cosmologist? What is the difference between the two?
  13. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  14. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  15. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. What are the jobs in abroad after B.Tech in EC?
  17. What to do after BSc Physics?
  18. What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?

1st August 2015, 11:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I need to take in abroad to become an astronomer after completion of B.Tech EE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i be an astronomer after doing b.tech ( EE branch ) ?
what are the foreign and Indian universities offering astronomy at graduate level and what necessary examinations i will have to qualify ???
what are the scholarships i can get for study in abroad at graduate level ???
After completion of B.Tech in ECE branch you are eligible for higher study in Abroad but you must qualify in GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?