31st July 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for EAMCET if I have studied in abroad till 10th grade?

Hi,

if up to 10th Grade studying in abroad, and for 11th and 12th if they studied in India (AP) are they eligible for EAMCET? not NRI Quote right?? For they any NRI quote or Open quote?? Can you tell me what is the minimum criteria required for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  2. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  4. EAMCET eligibility if 11th and 12th are done from abroad?
  5. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  6. Eligibility for EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET Counselling if passed 12th and 10th from Hyderabad and Dubai respectively?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for EAMCET? I am pursuing 12th in Hyderabad
  9. Can I write KCET entrance exam while being a resident of Karnataka?
  10. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  12. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  13. How to request a transcript for LLB program?
  14. Will I be eligible for EAMCET in AP if i studied +2 from AP?
  15. Am I eligible for CET or COMEDK?
  16. Candidate who has completed half studies in Gulf and half studies in Hyderabad is eligible for EAMCET?
  17. Will I be considered as local or non local after completing my secondary outside AP and others in AP?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in EAMCET if studied from 8th standard to 12th standard in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
4th August 2015, 05:49 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for EAMCET if I have studied in abroad till 10th grade?

Eligibility to apply for EAMCET:

* The candidate should belongs to Indian Nationality.

* Candidate must satisfy the local status requirement as laid down in AP/ Telangana.

* The candidate must have completed his/her 12th with MPC/Bipc in the recognized Board.

If you satisfy the above qualification then you are eligible for EAMCET Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?