1st August 2015, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?

If i complete my graduation by b.com then what type of government exam i can give in future..? Can you tell me which all job I would be eligible to do after the completion of graduation in government sector? It would be really helpful for me!

1st August 2015, 04:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i complete my graduation by b.com then what type of government exam i can give in future..? Can you tell me which all job I would be eligible to do after the completion of graduation in government sector? It would be really helpful for me!
After completion of B.Com you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

1)Primary School Teacher

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)Group D post in various organization

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
1st August 2015, 07:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?

The best option for you will be banking sector. IBPS conducts exams for recruiting clerk and PO in various PSU banks. On the basis of your B.Com degree you can apply for these exams. If you crack exam with good marks then you will be eligible for job.

There are other government job exams also like CGL, civil services exam and exams conducted by various government insurance companies like LIC and United India Insurance corporation.
1st August 2015, 11:33 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.Com graduation, you can apply for following government exams :
  • IBPS PO and SBI PO exam for the post of Probationary Officer in various banks.
  • IBPS Clerk and SBI clerk for the post of clerk in various banks.
  • Civil Service Exam for IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS and other officers post in various central government departments.
  • SSC exam for grade II officer in different central government departments.
2nd August 2015, 12:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the most of the government jobs after the graduation.

Since you have completed your graduation in the B.Com you are not eligible to apply for most of the government vacancy in the different sectors.

The list of some of the best government jobs after the graduation is :-

* UPSC Civil Services Examination.
* PSC.
* SSC.
* Banking.
* Railway.
* Defence.

These are best options in the government sector. The common eligibility to appear for the entrance examination are :-

* Candidates must have completed the graduation from the recognised university.

* Candidates age must be between 21-30 years relaxation as per government in the upper
age limit.

So you can apply for these examination keep visiting the official website for the latest updates about the examination.
2nd August 2015, 01:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Some of the common areas where these people can find job openings in public sector includes the following:

> Customs department

> Economic consulting jobs

> Indian Economic services

> Tax consultancy

> Insurance industry

> Actuaries

> Investments

> Import Companies

> Export Companies

> Banking sector

> Financial firms

> Chartered accounting

> Stock broking

> Corporate recovery

> Corporate finance, etc.

Students can even go for government jobs like;

> Bank Clerk

> Bank PO

> Railways

> SSC

> SSB, etc.

Jobs are also available in private sectors such as;

> BANKING.

> RETAIL.

> IT.

> FMCG.

> STOCK EXCHANGE.

> MANAGEMENT.

> ACCOUNTING.

> FINANCIAL SECTORS, etc
2nd August 2015, 10:52 AM
nishanth60

After the completion of graduation in B.COM stream, you can apply for government sector jobs like
->Jobs in banking industry like Clerk and PO posts
->You can apply for IAS, IPS and IFS examinations conducted by UPSC
->Jobs in postal department like postal or sorting assistant
->Exams conducted by Staff Selection Commission like CGL and CHSL for jobs in various government departments
->jobs in railway department like TC and CLERK posts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?